Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I was awarded by Breanne! Thanks SO much!


7 things about me:

1. I hate watching sports (excluding the Olympics)
2. I'm neither democratic or republican as of yet
3. I want a dog
4. I would rather live in the country than in the city
5. My dreams sometimes are too big :)
6. I hate snoring. very. much.
7. I love nature

And I award this to....
everyone who has not gotten it yet.

******************************************

R.I.P. Nodar Kumaritashvili, a Georgian luger who
died yesterday in practice before the Olympics

3 comments:

  1. It's so sad about the luger who died. Apparently there were previous concerns about how slick the track was, and then someone actually died, so that must have been a punch in the gut to the people who set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Apparently, officials are blaming the accident on his inexperience. I read a newspaper article today that said that if it really was his fault then why would they change the track, like build the new wall and shorten the track by changing the starting places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background!

    (by the way, I'm NOT posting at all hours in the mornings; I'm guessing that you're in a different time zone than me. It says 7:25 on my clock right now.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home