What is a very interesting fact about you?
I like doing magic tricks!
What are two things in this world that you love very much?
Dogs and writing.
What is the last thing you ate?
Animal crackers from the school lunch.
Who is your favorite book/movie character?
Tamar from the book Tamar
What is your favorite color?
Deep, rich blue
Are you random?
I guess you could say so. Sometimes at least... :)
Do you have a totem animal?
Depeneds what a totem animal is. If its a beloved stuffed horsie then yes I do.
How many people follow your main blog?
Just 5 so far.
What is your favorite animal?
Either a dog, a squirrel, a black-capped chickadee, or maybe a goat. Or a chicken. Or a horse.
VS.
Down-Hill or Cross-country skiiing?
Um.. I think it's downhill that I always do.
Soda or water?
Water. A no-brainer. Soda tastes like a regurgitated gut.
Weekends vs. school days?
I guess weekends because Saturday night is like relaxtion time for me.
Trees or flowers?
Hard one. I love both. But I think flowers because I absolutely love zinnias!
NORMAL QUESTIONS
What is your favorite movie?
Ile Wazy Kon Trojanski. It's Polish but in English it means "How much does the trojan horse weigh" Its about a woman who goes back in time to save her grandma and find her present husband earlier.
What is your favorite book?
It's always changing, but presently "Tamar"
How long have you been on Blogger for?
Since February but this I've had this blog since August.
Who are you going to tag?
Mimi and Marissa.









Thanks for tagging me!
ReplyDelete