Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Honest Scrap Award!

Thank you so much to Glow Fish for giving me this award.



I have to list ten honest things about me, and award this to 7 other bloggers!

I am scared of my 7th grade teacher.
I am really paranoid about what people think about me.
I really want a dog.
I like learning about WWII
When I like a guy, I really do. I mean, really like him.
I dislike the "popular" people in my class.
The world is my playground
Climbing my porch is my guilty pleasure. =P
I want to be an author
I pray every morning and every night and I try to remember to pray each time before I eat

And I award this to....(I'm not sure who has already received the award)
-Mimi
-Breanne
-dr3am3r
-forresterva
-montana irregulars
-The Irregular Girl
-Emma


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for awarding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out http://kristinchashore.blogspot.com !!

    The Sound of Music is the thrid one down. (Although the book dominoes are cool too . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Irregular Girl- the link doesn't work. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home