my new, OVER-sized header? Oops. Now under-sized. AARGH.
Anyhoo, Yay or Nay?
With enough 'yay's I will resize it smaller.(now BIGGER)
So heres the first 'yay'
YAY!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.
To be honest, I’m not quite sure exactly who I am. I know that I am a photographer, a writer, and a graphic designer. I’m Polish, Catholic, rural at heart, and an animal lover. Blogging is my outlet because in person, I’m too shy. I’m more than I appear to be. I’m the girl who finds too many flaws in herself, the one who compares herself to others instead of living up to her own expectations. I’m me- at least, I try to be. Welcome to my life.
This is my personal blog, Letters of My Life, where I post my photos and musings. Sit and stay a while- you won’t regret it.
Simply Kimi Designs is my graphic design blog. I'm taking a break from doing custom designs, but everything (including the digiscrap kits) is still free.
Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the heading :)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, if you change the width to 660px it will fit perfectly :)
Thanks Little Bird! and Mimi!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDelete(Is that actually you, or a template? Jest wondering. . . .)
The Irregular Girl: it is a picture of me that I took at night.
ReplyDeleteto be absolutely honest...it does not go especially well with your background but it's up to personal preferance
ReplyDeleteI'm going to change the background, too.
ReplyDeletei like the header, it just doesn't go well with the background. but if youre going to change it then awesome! i love it!
ReplyDelete