Friday, April 16, 2010

I got tagged, plus other stuff.

Breanne tagged me! Thanks a lot, but I have to decide which books to put, which may take some time.
In other news...
I spent 2 days at an overnight camp with school this week. The really annoying thing: I couldn't sleep all night cuz the teacher in my cabin was listening to her dumb ipod really loud all night long. Plus the light was shinin straight into my eyes and we had to leave that light on.
I'll try to post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. see...I feel bad for those people who listen to their ipods so incredibly loud and just think....she's probably deaf. :) so you'll be able to get away with more now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home