Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tag from Breanne (finally got to it)

Thanks Breanne!
Rules: Choose 8 books you'd like to live in and why, then tag 8 people. Sorry my explanations are short and really bad, but I'm short on time, I might re-do the explanations soon and make them better:

1. Where the Red Fern Grows- I've always wanted to live in the country, and have dogs. It seems gorgeous
2. My Side of the Mountain- it has been my dream to live in the wild on my own,  and survive out there for at least a week, since forever!
3. Eragon- The landscape seems beautiful, plus all the awesome animals.
4. Inkspell- Farid sounds awesome, and Meggie is just my age, plus I love to read and write like her. Also, the world of the book that they read themselves into in the second book sounds amazing! And also the horned martens Jinx and Gwin sound so cute.
5.Kiki Strike- who doesn't want to be a super spy?
6.Prophecy of the Stones- I love fanstasy stories, and the world seems beautiful.
7.The Looking Glass Wars- I havent read the series yet, but it sounds good
8. the Lord of the Rings- I'd love to go see the Elves, and the hobbits (eat some good food!) and see Gondor, and meet the little creeper who's name I can't spell. Something like Smigol.

I tag:
HayHay
Cassie
The Golden Eagle
Elrania
Shadowflower
actually, I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet!

2 comments:

  1. I've already done this tag, but I totally agree with your answers! And do read The Looking Glass Wars. Frank Beddor is one of my favorite authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met Frank Beddor. He came to my school for an assembly. I actually don't like him too much in person, he bragged WAY too much and you couldn't tell how much of what he told us was true or not. And my friend (he sat at her table at lunch) said he was totally boring. His book sounds amazing though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home