Well, I think you get it. I have a 98.9% chance of getting a dog this summer. Just exactly WHEN this summer that special day will be, is impossible to know. That's the problem with adopting from a shelter. You never know when you'll find the dog that makes your brain tingle and your eyes fuzz up. The dog that just thinking of fills you with so much energy you have to hop around for a minute to be able to think clearly again. So I'll be crossing my fingers all day. And tomorrow I'll be bumped 3 feet into the air 2 last times. Riding a bumpy school bus certainly has at least one benefit. Nothing wakes you up to the day better.








0 musings:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.