Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've only just realized....

After re-reading all of my old posts on this blog, I realized just how much I have changed since the beginning of seventh grade. My style of writing seems to be changed, at least a little. Instead of 17 or 18 or even 20 blog posts each month, I have 3. I no longer dislike my teacher as much- this realization coming at the opportune time of the day before the last day of school- also our last day off before summer. I really enjoyed reading back over my memories- some of which I'd forgotten. I've been slacking off since my break from blogger for Lent. I'd been contemplating whether or not to quit blogger. But now that I've read my previous posts, I've decided not to. I love being able to recount my days, and see how I have changed. I'm looking forward to beginning 8th grade, and again blogging my progress and ideas and daily accounts- accounts that will hopefully include a new dog. And of course, posting during the summer too, although less frequently, as well as celebrating my one year blogoversary.
Thanks to all my followers, too, for supporting me and this blog. I've only just realized how precious it is- and will be in a couple of years, even in a couple of decades- to have a blog like this one.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home