Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Day at the Beach- photoshoot

This is *definitely* my favorite picture from today. I love how the background is so visible yet the stony ground is what is in focus.

This has got to be my 2nd best pic from today. I love the sense of solitude and the wondrous sky.

This piece of trash attracted me. It was this vibrant piece of humanity among the reeds.
I love how the horizon is tilted on such an extreme angle yet my brother is so stable.

This picture just feels like summer to me.

I know this isn't the best picture, but for me, it represents what summer is all about.

And, of course, it can't be a photoshoot of the beach without a picture of footprints in sand.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! your favorite is my favorite as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kiki, you can enter,I changed the due date, so you have one month to enter!!!!! Have fun,
    WOLFSLEDDER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home