Monday, July 26, 2010

One WHOLE Month of a Dog!

Today I am celebrating one whole month of dogdom! Exactly one month ago, June 26, 2010, was my first day with Kusy. What is odd, is that one month and one year ago (June 26, 2009) was the first time my family went to the CACC shelter where we adopted Kusy. I think that's amazing, that it was exactly a year earlier that I first set foot in the shelter. I remember seeing this amazing little brown mutt that my mother didn't like. Little did I know that in a year, I would have Kusy. Here are some of my favorite pictures so far:




There are lots of other great pictures, but these just seem to capture Kusy the most. Thanks for reading.

P.s: I have deleted my book/movie review blog, at least temporarily. It was just too many blogs for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Kusy is the most gorgeous dog ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home