Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yes. Goodbye, Blogger

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. I've decided to stop blogging totally and completely.

I'm not going to be posting on any of my own blogs, and I'm not going to be reading anyone's blog either. As much as I love some people's blogs, I'm not going to read them.

Also, I've been a little reluctant to totally delete my blog, me being so sentimental, and a few comments convinced me not to. I'll probably just make this a private blog so that, if the whim ever strikes me, I can go back and read whatever I wrote.

I'm not sure if I will keep blogging at my design blog. I might, I might not. I still haven't decided. All I know is that, for now, for at least a month or two, I'm not going to blog at all, not on any blog.

I'm not sure if I will come back to blogging. Right now, I need to get my priorities in order. I need to gain some serious time management skills (seriously). I do hope that I will one day have a blog again, but I'm not sure.

Right now I'm going to focus on life and take time to do what I love. Write. Take photos. Knit. Read. Play the piano, and maybe learn to play the guitar. Learn martial arts. Spend time with my family. Make some new friends. Play with my dog. Spin in circles and play in the snow. Enjoy life and study hard. After all, I'm going to high school in the fall.

So I will probably keep this post up for a week or so and then make the blog private.

Goodbye, friends. I will miss you. As the Germans say, Auf Wiedersehen- until we meet again.


P.S: I think I need to move to New York. Or Maryland. Or Pennsylvania. They got nineteen inches of snow yesterday! Or maybe to Valdez, Alaska, where the average is 326 inches per year :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww adorable picture of Kusy. :)

    Have fun and good luck with high school and your Zazzle (sp?) thing. Maybe we will see you around someday. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with high school! Hope to see you around again sometime, take care :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you decided not to totally delete your blog, but I understand why you're leaving blogger. I thought about it for a while, but I kept my personal blog and now I have a Warrior Cat Clan. ; )

    Well, my family is part German, and though I only know a little bit of it...
    Auf wiedersehen freund!
    (Goodbye friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your blog!

    I'm kind of sad that your leaving, but I understand that you have other things going on in your life and don't really have the time for blogging.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ~Maya'lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home