Monday, August 30, 2010

Without (photography contest)


The theme of the contest? Without. You interpret the theme however you'd like to and enter up to three photos that are so themed. The first prize is a blog makeover by me (that includes a header, background, button and signature- perhaps something more if I feel so inclined). I will decide upon the second prize depending on how many contestants enter (the more the better!).

So how do you enter?

First, follow my blog, if you don't already. Go on, click that button over there to the right! --->
Second, grab the contest button found below to display on your sidebar.
Third, choose up to three photos that you think fit the 'without' theme. Then write a short description for each photo, including why you chose it and how it fits the theme.
Fourth, post the photos on your blog and link the post up to my blog, either by commenting or by clicking on links to this post.
Fifth (you're almost done!), let your photographing, blogging friends know of this contest and encourage them to enter! The more entries the better and the more prizes there will be.


The contest ends in exactly two weeks, at midnight, central time on September 13th. I will post the results as soon as I earthly can- I start 8th grade next Tuesday and will naturally be much busier.


Questions? Comments? Concerns? Complaints? Leave me a comment or contact me using the link on my menu bar at right. I look forward to viewing your entries!


untitled

6 comments:

  1. I have an idea for your blog Header/title. It could be something like," Kiki's got talent... at 13 years old!" Or," Kiki's got style! Take a look at some stuff I have made!" If you want I can make you a header. I just need the size in width and height, what you want on it, and that's pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alex, but I already have two working designs for my header. If you'd like to see them, see the post below this one. And I'm still stumped for a title :). I saw on your blog that you like to do photography... maybe you'd like to enter my contest?

    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I might enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I didn't enter! My camera broke and I don't have any of my pictures saved. And I'll get another camera for my birthday in 3 weeks. A Kodak Point and Shoot... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fine. Hopefully I'll get some other entries though. I'm sorry about your camera. Happy early birthday!

    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my entry Kiki: http://awayfromtheseaintomylife.blogspot.com/2010/09/kikis-photography-contest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home