Monday, August 16, 2010

I Simply Must Be The Absolute LUCKIEST Girl in the World....

Here's why: our car broke down this morning, right before we left on our road trip. We were all set to leave, really we were just packing the final luggages and pillows. Then my dad tried to start the car. And, of course, it didn't start. Didn't I just tell you I was the luckiest kid in the world? (I was being sarcastic, PS). But we are lucky that it broke down BEFORE we left home, not in the middle of some rest stop 200 miles away.

If I don't post again today (or if there isn't a big EDIT:.... below this sentence) then you can assume I'm on my way. Otherwise, I'll post again. Ah, luck! 

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of Kusy (who we left with my mom's friend while we're on vacation, the poor dog gets carsick or we'd want to take him) having his 'Zoomies.'



Toodles!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home