Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Blog Look in Progress!

As I hope you've noticed, I am completely changing the look of my blog. I've widened the post body, sidebar and header, and now, changed the background. Soon I'll add a new header, signature, blog button, fonts, post divider- the whole banana (or whatever that saying is). Some of this will have to wait until I finally think of a good blog title. *sigh*

In other news... my Blogoversary is coming up in four days. However, I'll be on vacation then with no access to the Internet so I will probably schedule a post for the 18th. I will post about the photo contest once I return.

Now, about the photo contest prize- according to my poll, it's 3:2 for a photo vs. the blog button. I'm not too thrilled about the photo- it seems like a lame prize, plus the shipping or whatnot. I mean, what size would the photo be? Would there be a frame? etc etc. So I'm inclined towards some sort of online prize- maybe a blog makeover, or a blog button. I would love any other suggestions you may have or why you'd want to receive a photo as a prize.

As I'm leaving on Monday, this may very well be my last post before my family sets out to go north. Expect lots of pictures upon my return.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home