I have only word in my vocabulary to describe owning a dSLR camera- WOW.
Seriously. There are so many more possibilities than with a Coolpix L18- from setting the aperture, to focusing manually, and everything in between.
The difference in the actual qualities of the pictures is immense.
I love using a better camera, but I'm definitely going to keep using my point and shoot too.

Roses make beautiful subjects.
As does my mother's delicious cheesecake. If you're not sure it's delicious, just ask my dog. :) He stole a piece off the kitchen table once- the same way he stole a box of Chinese food.
Also, this weekend I will post about my photography contest, so stay tuned! I'm leaving on vacation on Monday and I won't be back until the week after, so that's when I'll judge the results. I'm still stuck on what the prize should be. I'd love some help! I'm going to post a poll in the sidebar once I get some suggestions.
And, finally, I've been thinking about making an Etsy and/or a Zazzle. On Zazzle, I could sell artwork on items like tshirts, water bottles, car stickers, etc. On Etsy, I could sell things like my knitting projects. How does that sound?














I think that the prize could be like a photo u toook maybe put into ur own frame that u made or soemthing like that. If u signed up for zazzle and etsy that would be a good idea for u!
ReplyDelete