Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Steps

Okay, I did it.

*deep breath*

I signed up for Facebook. I (hopefully) won't get addicted to the site. Hopefully.

Of course I won't put a link to my Facebook on this blog, even if I ever find out how to do that. I dislike stalkers :)

And because I hate short posts, here's a photo I've been meaning to post for over a month.

4 comments:

  1. My friend is addiceted to it, but my other friend didn't see anything to it, so he hasn't been on in 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Donn't worry at first you may get addicted because people add you , you add them, but after the first two weeks or so, you may find yourself logging on once or twice every two weeks... that was the case with me! :)

    Great Photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or you become very addicted...like me. of course, it is one of the main ways that i communicate with a lot of my friends especially those that are far away. i greatly enjoy the encouragement that i can send out to different people. so, welcome to the book of faces and i hope you learn time balance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I'm already becoming a little less addicted thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home