Tuesday, October 26, 2010

50 Followers Giveaway!

I cannot believe it. Letters of My Life is already up to 53 followers! As promised, we are having a giveaway.


So how do you enter? It is very simple.

1 entry:
follow Letters of My life (mandatory entry)

+1 entry:
blog about the giveaway (please leave a link!)

+1 entry:
Have the giveaway button on your blog sidebar

+1 entry:

+1 entry:
have the Tabby Cat Blogs button on your sidebar

I also really love the prizes. I am very pleased to present:

first prize:

A custom blog makeover by Tabby Cat Blogs (including a header, background, button, signature, and post dividor)

second prize:

A header/background combination or other single item, also from Tabby Cat Blogs

third prize:

A custom blog makeover by Megan from 3x Design

 The contest will run from today, October 26th, to November 9th. That is two weeks.

Another note: winning a certain prize does not mean you have to accept it. You can gift it to another blogger or decline it all together (but I would love to design your blog, whether you keep it or not). I hope at least a few people enter. Thank you!

Please comment on this blog about each entry (ie, "I follow" or "I have the giveaway button on my blog" or "I have the Tabby Cat Blogs button on my blog"). Please leave one comment per entry.

Now here is the giveaway button:






Letters of My Life


15 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is completly off topic, but can you tell me what font this is in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU_Ngah_XFA&feature=related

    I have been looking FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick question, do we need to do 1 comment per entry??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Katherine: yes, please! It will make it much easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if my last comment went through, I have your giveaway button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow Tabby Cat Blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the Tabby Cat Blog button is on my blog roll! Those are great prizes, I'm entering for my sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow Letters Of My life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blogged about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the giveaway button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Tabby Cat blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have Tabby Cat button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 50 followers!!

    I tagged you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did EVERYTHING! Sorry I only have one blogger account so as a follower on both blogs my name is Ppppookie, but I am really Lyndsay okay...I put the buttons and made the post on dreamsindrawings.blogspot.com. Thanks :)

    Lyndsay/Ppppookie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home