Saturday, October 16, 2010

Changes

Notice anything different? I hope so. Yes, meet the new (and improved) untitled- now officially Letters of My Life! The poll-takers have spoken, and Letters of My Life won 12-1 (the one being for 'untitled').

The url has not changed (just the title) so you will continue receiving updates in your Dashboard if you follow. How does the new design look? I'd love love love some feedback!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Iabsolutely love the new design...the photos are amazing! Is the first picture from the petting zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Outstanding new design(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Mimi: the photo is from my apple-picking trip, from which I post photos tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the design is wonderful! I LOVE it! So pretty :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new title, and the new photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing that I find wrong, is that the background takes way to long to load on IE8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex: the same happens for me. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I will sure try. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool I love the pictures at the top!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home