Monday, October 18, 2010

Featured Blogger: Alex

I have really wanted to do a Featured Blogger sort of thing for quite some time. Here we go!

This week's Featured Blogger is Alex from Magnificent Notes.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I normally go outside, and take some pictures. Sometimes I just sit back and enjoy a nice movie. Sometimes I clean my room. It all just depends on how my day is.

What is your blog about?
My blog, Magnificent Notes, is all about my life.

Why do you blog, and when did you start?
I blog because I need something to do, and I ♥ to share my days/thoughts/feelings on certain things. I started blogging In February, 2010. I have had many blogs since then.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do in fact! I have 3 dogs—Mickey, Zoe, and Hank—and about 20 goats.

How would you describe yourself?
I am a laid back person. I love to stand out from others, and that is why I wear Kermit & Cookie Monster hats in public :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a professional photographer, but for a back-up job, I'd like to be a Veterinarian.

Why do you love photography?
I don't actually know. It's just something that appeals to me.

What is your ultimate dream?
To go to France, Hawaii, Japan, and China all in 1 year.

Alex's blog currently has only 17 followers, so go on over and follow if you'd like!

I was planning on posting this in a few days instead, but my photo uploader is dead. Does anyone else have this problem too?

Next week's Featured Blogger is one of my all-time favorite bloggers. If you'd like to nominate a blogger, leave a comment or email me at urbanbirding202@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, THANKS for featuring me!!!! And—mine is dying too. I have to wait like 10 mins to upload a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Alex!I love his blog!:) I want to be a pro photographer dos.:D It is really cool of you to feature other bloggers on your blog!I may have a few people to nominate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I wonder who your favorite blogger is. Guess I will have to wait and see. :-)

    I loved this feature that you did. Very cool! I think it would be really fun to be interviewed for something like this.

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me, Maggie! I also followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home