Thursday, November 25, 2010

Alphabet Thanks

Last year, I made a post on Thanksgiving listing 26 things I was thankful for - one for each letter of the alphabet. This year, I'm going to do it too. If you'd like to, you're welcome to link up:

answers, because questions without them are too confusing
bridges, because they link things together
Christ, because He is my Savior
D300, because my Nikon is the best camera ever
exclamation points, because sometimes you need a little joy
fall, because it had an unexplainable beauty that just is
gardens, because even in the middle of a too-big city, they are the retreat in nature that always calms me down
home, because it's where your heart is
in-between, because it's impossible to be perfect
jokes, because laughter is the best medicine
Kusy, because my dog is just so amazing and so loving
love, because I doubt anyone could exist without it
miscellaneous, because, let's face it, not everything fits into a clear-cut category (and not everything should)
NaNoWriMo, because, even while it can be a pain in the backside, it's fun to just let go and write
open doors, because closed ones are uninviting and often hard to open, even if they do harbor some hidden loveliness
pristine beauty, because we have enough breaths to spare a few
quizzical looks, because they provide amusement (especially when coming from a dog)
running, because it is the kind of freedom only wind streaming in your hair and the rhythmic thuds of your feet on the ground can show you
snow, because winter (and Christmas) would be no fun without it
thunder, because lightning needs a partner in crime
umbrellas, because, young or old, everyone needs to play dress up
very good, because just plain old good doesn't say nearly as much
whimsicality, because sometimes reason can be abandoned
xoxo, because hugs and kisses are better than xylophones ever could be
yellow brick roads, because everyone should go on their own personal trip to Oz
zzzz, because I'm thankful I can sleep, even if it is often cut short by having to wake up for school

What are you thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great Post!I'm thankful or all those, minus NaNoWriMo(I'm not a good writer).I see on your counter you have a little over 5000 words left. Keep goiing!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea. I have never tried to make an A-Z thankful list, but I think I will. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for most of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home