Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ah... The Joys of Seventh Grade

Today was the seventh day of seventh grade. Although, it was far from lucky. Very far. Apart from the fact that I got a very low B without doing anything wrong is part of it. The other part is the kind of unexplainable thing, maybe stress, maybe Science fair, maybe a million other things. Or, perhaps, the knowledge of certain horrific facts that I would much rather not ever hear about. Unfortunately, I have and I cannot manage erasing them from my mind. I would, as a matter of fact, care to share: lebotomy, making a person lose all emotion forever, known thanks to my teacher who provided us with a poem chock-full of swear words and other objects not of desire. As well as that rat hair is in hot dogs, rat poop is on all bananas, and at least five other unneeded facts. Perhaps one day I'll bring myself to telling you...*shudder*
And, again, not having a second of time to relax and work on my stories may be a great part. I am already two chapters behind my goal for one story. The other one has no goal, the third doesn't either. To make it even worse(or better, as you may put it) I have ideas for at least two other books that are just ideas at the moment.
Learning Algebra I may be another cause, as well as learning just how high the expectations are for high school. Add in some completely unnesesary French homework, and yes, you have a small idea of my current situation. But hey, it's actually not too bad... all the time. My refuge is Sunday, because church and free time(actual hours of whatever-you-could-ever-want-to-do-and-can-do-it time!) are a pretty good combination.
Thanks for reading. Please leave comments and feedback.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home