Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Poems

Here are links to two poems I've published online...
http://authspot.com/poetry/poem-by-herself/
http://authspot.com/poetry/poem-whiskers-of-time/

If you like them, please leaves comments, "Like it" and tell others!

Here are some others:

The Murmur of Death

A lone dog barking,
The creak of a rusty gate
The gentle clangs of the wind chime,
And the goodbye chirps of migrating birds
Winds and dry leaves
Whispering amongst themselves-
The murmur of death

Confessions

Erasing my words like mad,
I’ve made too many mistakes,
Need to turn back,
Start on a fresh page
In the book of life.

Thanks for reading! I have an idea of making an online "teen writing club" so stay tuned for any info!

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home