Monday, September 7, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook- 9/7/09

Today..... September 7, 2009
Outside my window... a chilly yet sunny day
I am thinking.... about school
I am thankful for..... my garden
I am reading.... "The Thief Lord"
I am creating... a novel
One of my favorite things.... writing
For education this week... school starts tomorow so I'm getting my backpack ready.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning..... growing my own garden
A spiritual lesson I'm learning.... still trying to control my temper
For the rest of the week.... school, and on Saturday maybe a WWII battle reanactment.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home