Having been so recently thrust into reality, I am finding school to have its challenges in a way like never before. The work is much more challenging(although Science Fair seems really simple and easy the way my teacher explained the whole deal in less than 11 minutes today). I believe that I owe the fact of harder work to that teacher who is very tough. His scary side was revealed today. He called a boy in my class. The kid didn't hear. He called him again. The kid said, "huh?" Then, the teacher(who I shall call MAK) yelled, "COME HERE!" Or you may call it boomed angrily. At that the class became dead silent. Everyone looked up at the teacher, fear glistening in their eyes as they observed him scold the boy. The girl who sits next to me leaned over and whispered her statement of fear. I nodded in horrified agreement, transfixed.
Later another girl picked an eyelash off my cheek. Holding it on her outstreched hand she grinned at me. "Make a wish, then blow." She said. "dog" I immiediatly thought, then blew. The little eyelash moved a centimeter before settling down again in her pale palm. So I huffed again, harder. This time the eyelash flew out of sight, to be carried throughout the school or perhaps burned on an unsuspecting Bunsen burner come Monday.
Anyway, if anyone understands about reflexive, nominative, objective, possesive, indefinete, and relative pronouns(among other personal and impersonal pronouns as well) please leave a comment as I am utterly bamboozled at this concept.
Also, I believe you must have noticed how I like using the phrase "thrust into reality." I do. I really do.
As many of you know today is 8 years since the deadly 9/11 terrorist attack. We talked about this today, about feelings and emotions and what we remembered, and how some people who heard it thought it was a hoax. My greatest regards to those who lost loved ones in that attack.
As many of you know today is 8 years since the deadly 9/11 terrorist attack. We talked about this today, about feelings and emotions and what we remembered, and how some people who heard it thought it was a hoax. My greatest regards to those who lost loved ones in that attack.
Thanks for reading.









0 musings:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.