Tomorrow is a day off from school, and it is definetely well-earned. A break to work on my novel(s) and edit my short stories, and write more. Working on poems and perhaps going shopping are also on my agenda. I am also hoping to jump-start my Science Fair project as well as numerous other factors such as practicing magic tricks and maybe even playing foot ball. It's not too bad you know. Although confusing and extremely boring to watch. It's fun especially when you throw the ball and the other team has to get it and run to the end line/ touchdown line or whatever. I almost tagged Chris at school today when doing this but he slipped away by a centimeter.
Anyway, tomorrow will be an opportunity to throw my legs up and relax. A chance to melt away the stress that has gathered on my right shoulder and has since taken on the job of hurting at the times I deem the least helpful. Relaxation is what I need. It's the name of the game. A dog wouldn't be too bad, either.
Earning $5.43 writing for Triond has lightened my spirits greatly. Writing about pets brings the most cash in. My payment will arrive October 10th! I'm so excited to get a bit more cash for either a) a D-SLR camera, b) a dog, or c) various and miscellanious other obects I may need/want including books, shirts, yarn or crafting stuff. But I'm a saver, with over 400 bucks saved so far over the course of the year.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy my pic of my feet propped against the upstairs living room wall.









0 musings:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.