Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Background

As you can see, I have a new {undersized} blog background, made by ME. Yay.
The header will be coming soon.
This was a pracice set before I began working on Mimi's...
and to get it sized right, I'll have to get a Photobucket account.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. i love it! good luck on the header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is really cool. I've been wanting to make a background for mine, how did you do yours? I noticed a wix ad at the bottom did you use wix to make the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what you mean by "wix," but I dowloaded free digital scrapbooking kits that could be used for web design, and made a picture for the background and pasted it into an HTML code which I added for a gadget. Did you mean an HTML code gadget?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home