Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

2010- not only a new year, but a new decade.
I've decided to actually keep my resolutions this year (or at least try to). I want to write every single day, for at least half an hour. And I want to cut down a little on the sweets and candy and junk.
What are your new year's resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. My resolutions include: having FUN more often (good kind of fun; moving around more, getting to know more people, ect.) writing more often, learning as much as possible, and possibly doing an extracurricular activity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home