Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dogdom Daily- Week One

Dogdom Daily

Dogdom Daily is a new, weekly meme. Want to do Dogdom Daily?
Add a link to this post. We will do Dogdom Daily every Saturday. Copy and paste these questions, and please leave a comment so I know who's doing this. There will be two versions, one for dog owners and one for people without pets who want one. A picture/image/button will be coming soon (er, once I get a dog and a picture of that dog... bear with me, please!).

Dog count in both versions refers to the number of dogs you have seen today, for the dog years part in both versions, refer to this post to learn the right way to calculate. In the my name in Dogdom part in both versions give yourself ANY name that could be or is a canine name as well. You can also find out how to say "dog" in your native language, or that of your ancestors, and use that for your name. Or, you can refer here to find a list of languages and "dog" in each of them. (For example, I am Polish, so my name could be pies. A German could use hund.) The below versions are for the first post of this meme only. Next Saturday, the regular, weekly version will be posted, and check back every week because a new question will be used.

Dog Owners:

Starting time:
In dog years, I am:
My name in Dogdom is:
Today's random dog fact is:
My dog's name is:
My dog's breed is:
Today, my dog:
Dog count:
Ending time:

For Dogless People:

Starting time:       9:59 a.m.
In dog years, I am:     under a year old
My name in Dogdom is:     Pies
Today's random dog fact is:    The chance of being bitten by a dog is twice as high during the full moon.
If I had a dog, I'd name him/her:   Kusy
My dog's breed would be:       mutt
Dog count:       0
Ending time:    10:05

1 comment:

  1. hi kiki, im going to try and do this today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home