Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Luck

Well, the kidney stone's out of my brother. He stayed home from school today 'cuz his stomach/kidneys hurt and, without going into specifics, I will say that the stone is out and my brother will have to go see the urologist next week, I believe- Monday, if I am not mistaken.
On a lighter note (or equally as light, depending on how you look at my brother's situatuation), I am one of the top two in my class geography bee. My friend, lets call her Matilda, and I both had seven out of seven questions. To determine a class winner, we were asked some questions, and I lost out on the Dead Sea one- I remembered it, sorta, in Polish, but the English words would not come into my mind. The good thing is, that question did not matter, as the top 6 or 7 in each class will go down one day to compete to get into the school geography bee.
"Should auld aquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days o' auld lang syne? For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne..." shoot I forgot the rest. I have to memorize the first part for a school assembly- we are acting out part of "It's A Wonderful Life" and I am one of George Bailey's kids at the end. The performance is on Thursday, and practice is tomorrow.
Then, the dance on Friday... themed Winter Wonderland and the '80's. Then... freedom. Two weeks of freedom, bliss, snow, family, and, hopefully, a brand new dog.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home