A pounding, pulsating heart was all I had left of him. It vibrated soggily in my hand. No, I was not disgusted-this was my David's heart. He'd always said he gave his heart to me... now it had really happened.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.
To be honest, I’m not quite sure exactly who I am. I know that I am a photographer, a writer, and a graphic designer. I’m Polish, Catholic, rural at heart, and an animal lover. Blogging is my outlet because in person, I’m too shy. I’m more than I appear to be. I’m the girl who finds too many flaws in herself, the one who compares herself to others instead of living up to her own expectations. I’m me- at least, I try to be. Welcome to my life.
This is my personal blog, Letters of My Life, where I post my photos and musings. Sit and stay a while- you won’t regret it.
Simply Kimi Designs is my graphic design blog. I'm taking a break from doing custom designs, but everything (including the digiscrap kits) is still free.
wow! sounds like a great story... what genre would you consider it to be?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Probably romance and mystery and maybe even something else.
ReplyDelete