Sunday, December 6, 2009

HELP needed!

For Mimi's blog makeover, I am in need of a picture of a black, spaghetti strap dress to use for the header. To find the stuff I will be using, I am dowloading free digital scrapbooking kits that allow using their stuff for web design, so if anyone knows of a kit like this, please let me know ASAP.
And, I used to be able to open the kits on my computer, the actual pictures were JPEG images but the folder, I think was .ZIP. At least it is now. Well, to make a long story short, one of the kits wouldn't open, so I changed the default program to open the kits with, it didn't work, now I can't open any of them. I don't remember which program I changed it from, so if anyone knows, please tell me. I tried downloading the kits again, but they still have the changed program. HELP!

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home