Monday, December 7, 2009

:(

I did bad on science fair... very bad. I'm so sad because I tried SO hard to do it well..... now my average has dropped down to a C, also because of a test on which I got a 70.
Believe me, crumpling up the score sheets and chucking them across the room help a LOT. Really lightens your soul, 'specially when you are imagining that the wall is the judge's head......
WHY must I be cursed like this!?!?!?!?!
Chucking stuff across the room just may break the curse.
Or, of course, a dog. (That is a hint for you, Mom.)
:)

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment- I love them! Just make sure you remember common courtesy, don't swear or use text messaging language, and don't advertise your blog or other's. It is fine to leave a link to your blog in a signature.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home